Sunday, May 4, 2008

Times Is Hard

It's taken me a while to come out and publicly admit this but right now times suck.

I know, I know. That should be obvious.

At first I thought it was just me, toiling away in a seemingly endless, incredibly boring temp job but I'm finding out from a lot of other people I know that it's rough out there for everyone. For some, they'd take comfort in the fact that you aren't alone, and a small part of me does. However, if times are hard for everyone and they're hard for people who are at a higher career level than I am, what does that mean for me?

Right now it means I'm stuck in a job I don't like. It means I have to face the possibility I won't be staffed this season. It means I will have to find some other long term job I can tolerate, or else the next time you hear about me it will be because I was at the top of a clock tower picking off pedestrians.

But lets hope against that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Recession!

It's time for me to bring out my favorite albums for to have Nervous Breakdown.