Thursday, July 10, 2008

Contest Update #3

Nope. Nothing again. Which, after three weeks and three opportunities to win at least the shitty door prize I'm starting to get disheartened. But, as my last post said, I'm not a lucky person. Never have been, never will be. (I guess, there are some things I could probably count as luck but I won't go into them here).

I guess I could say I'm not lucky when it comes to money. Pretty much all my money I have to work for, and it seems, work hard for very little. Hell, even winning the smallest monetary prize the lot has to offer would help tremendously but alas, fate does not favor me.

I will continue to put in my contest tickets, if only because I'm taking the bus anyway and at least I'm saving oodles of money on gas, which I haven't had to buy in over two weeks, so I've got that going for me.

No comments: