Friday, September 7, 2007

I Was Mistaken For A Prostitute

Walking back to the offices after running an errand down the street, I came across a vagrant on a bike who eyed me lecherously. He was on the other side of the street I was crossing, and when I got to his side he asked, "Are you working tonight?"

Here's the thing: It wasn't night, it was evening at best. And I can only guess he was asking me if I was going to partake in some nocturnal whoring because there was no other indication that I was employed (didn't even have my studio badge on) and since he was a guy asking a women about "working" and we were both standing on a "street" I guess he was expecting me to work that, which is odd seeing as I would have been the worst dressed whore EVER, in my jeans, Kswiss sneakers and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle T-Shirt. Asshole.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations! I guess it's an honor. I get mistaken for gay every time I go to the boot heel, and I try to be flattered by it.

Rodimus Prime said...

But Mike, you'd be flattered if someone called you the Anti-Christ:)