Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's Getting Hot In Here...

And I will, I WILL take off all my clothes. Just try and stop me.

I'm from Missouri, which is, from what I've been told by friends and family, scorching hot right now. However, California is trying to give it a run for it's money. Callie might never beat Missy, 'cause Missy's got this little Ace up her sleave called humidity, which added onto normal heat is a total bitch to deal with. As far as I know Callie's got what my boy from Aliens described as a "dry heat," ("Knock it off Hudson!")

Even still, I find myself no longer contemplating buying another fan to add to my little apartment, but now knowing I have to. It's like the weather in Callie up and realized it was August (which it isn't any longer) and went "oh shit!" and remembered to turn up the heat. It doesn't even get cool at night, which makes me think the weather is trying to catch up with what it's missed.

I had no choice but to wake up at nine a.m. (on a SUNDAY, the horrors!) because the heat was covering me like a blanket.

Hopefully the weather will cool down a bit as the weeks go on, it is September after all.

No comments: