Sunday, April 6, 2008

Thoughts on Battlestar

Hmmm. I find myself in an interesting position because I love the show, however this season premiere wasn't as exciting as the two part season three premiere Occupation/Precipice and then Exodus Parts one and two.

Don't get me wrong, the first half was awesome, full of the character and action drama I love. There were space battles, people yelling in CIC and the angst of the newly revealed four Cylons trying to figure out what the hell they were going to do and if they were going to fuck something up. And then Kara Thrace, a.k.a Starbuck, came back and it all went to hell with the "is she/isn't she" a Cylon storyline and her whole, "I can take you to Earth if only you'll let me take you to Earth". Okay, that was interesting and it will be fun to see how all this "Is Starbuck leading them to their doom?" plays out, hopefully before winter 2009.

No comments: