Monday, October 22, 2007

Benadryl is Your Friend

It is certainly mine at this point in time. I would say I'm sick as a dog but I had that privilege yesterday. Today I am in sinus/allergy limbo, where it could go either way, depending.

I tried to write, but I wasn't up for the task of actually having to think about what I wanted to say on paper, and I kept thinking everything was crap anyway so I decided it would better serve me to edit my material in a better frame of mind.

I have been self medicating for a day now (I really don't like taking pills so I tried to rough it the first day, bad idea) and am looking forward to popping those two sweet little pills into my mouth, only to be unconscious sometime thereafter. I remember the first time I took Benadryl and it knocked me on my ass, in a wonderful, trippy kind of way. However, seeing as I might have to operate heavy machinery later on (i.e. my car, getting me to the kickball game, where I will not play, just watch) I have some time before my awesome date with the Dryl.

No comments: