Friday, June 22, 2007

Everybody Has More Money Than Me

So I hung out with one of my LA friends last night and we had fun. There was beer, a black bean burger that was mistaken for a real burger but turned out good anyway, and discussion of what'd been going on the past few months we hadn't spoken.

He'd been to London with a stop in France. I'd been sitting on my couch with a stop in the kitchen. He was moving to a new, bigger apartment. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. *sigh*

It seems that everyone has more money than me. He is by no means wealthy, or even well off, and then again he did say that his family got together the money to send he and his brother to Europe so I guess there's that. Even still, he's got all this cool stuff while I'm struggling to make ends meet without breaking down and calling mommy and daddy for help. Being broke sucks. It sucks balls.

It just makes me wonder where all this money is coming from that I'm not getting. Everyone else is getting it, but not me. And right now it seems like I just can't catch a break. Everyone keeps telling me to "have hope" and "my time will come" but when you have no idea what your number is, or when Life is going to call it, the waiting can be an endless torture.

I shall stick to it. Living vicariously through those who do have money. I can always look at France on my computer:)

No comments: