Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday Good News

Well. Not necessarily good news. My car didn't pass smog inspection on Saturday (shhh, don't tell the LAPD) so now I've got 30 days to get 'er fixed and I took my car in to Pep Boys today and they said that a basic tune up will cover what needs to be fixed for the smog inspection, though he couldn't guarantee that it would pass. So this weekend I've got to take my car in on a Saturday morning and leave it there all day and hope to god it gets fixed cause if it doesn't then come September I'll either have to use all my savings to get another car or else I'll be back on L.A.s oh so not too terribly good public transportation. Either way sucks cause I'm not financially ready for the responsibility of car payments nor do I want to get back on the Metro.

So, like Peter Pan did for Tinkerbell, lets all clap our hands for my Camry in the hopes that my baby will pass its next smog inspection.

No comments: