Thursday, January 24, 2008

Big Temping

So I enjoyed my first day of temp work and it went well. It was the mindless endeavor I'd hoped it would be. Nothing but answering phones and greeting guests. They probably won't need me tomorrow but I'm looking forward to making some more pocket change. And I say pocket change because it wasn't much an hour (though well above minimum wage) and once they take out taxes and fees it'll probably be much less than it should be, but hey, perhaps I can finally start spending money on food from Ralphs instead of Food 4 Less.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Sorry the Star recommendation didn't work out. If the strike goes on too long I might have to ask you where you did end up going.

Rodimus Prime said...

It's this place called Ad Personnel, and I came with a recommendations from one of their beloved and successful clients. I got two days of work back to back but yeah, once I impress them some more if you need I'll send you their way they love referrals.