Monday, January 7, 2008

WTF? Movie Trailer Edition

I think I have just witnessed the most mentally deficient movie promo ever. In the BCS Championship commercial for the film, "Jumper" (in which Samuel L. Jackson sports white hair for no reason and I'm sure there's a scene of him chasing a paycheck) we have Hayden Christiansen teleporting into the Serena Williams HP commercial and just popping up at random intervals. Mind you, this is an EXTENDED commercial so it goes on for fucking ever, and apparently Serena Williams is in this? I'm too lazy to check IMDB. Once that utterly pointless commercial ends, Hayden teleports back out into the "movie" world and the trailer continues and I realize that the advertisers are double dipping, getting a two for one commercial, both of them lame, neither of them interesting.

Needless to say I will not be seeing "Jumper" when it comes out in theaters, and I might not bother on DVD.

No comments: