Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Job Update

Going in to another temp agency today. Hopefully this will lead to something. The other temp agency I'm currently with is one where you have to call in every day and leave a message on an answering machine. This agency doesn't do that, they really focus on getting people jobs so I'm hopeful.

I have yet to hear back from the other job and I probably won't until Friday. I'm hoping I get something with this 1) so I don't have to take that other job and 2) so I can start making money again. Yeesh, being poor sucks. And I'm not even "poor" I just have to be smarter about how I spend my money, which means I've cut out a lot of unnecessary things and I no longer have what could be considered a "disposable" income. I want my income to be disposable again, damn it!

No comments: