Friday, January 25, 2008

A Video for the Day: News Anchor Gets Bird Poop in His Mouth

I had a friend in college tell me that when a bird shits on you, it's considered good luck. You see, we'd been walking through campus and I had a bird, flying overhead, manage to hit me square in the head with it's missile-like poop. Lucky for me I was wearing a head scarf, so none of that shit got in my hair. But I didn't believe her about the luck then, and I sure as hell don't think this news anchor would believe her now.

What I want to know is why the moron thought it would be a good idea to LOOK UP and OPEN HIS MOUTH after he'd already been hit with shit not a second before.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

The best part is he's laughing about how he should have seen the other one coming just a moment before.