Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Regarding Nip/Tuck

Dropping in from my wonderful (so far) world of temping.

Nip/Tuck has lost it's damn mind and I am DONE. I should have kicked it to the curb long ago but the advertising and move to L.A. gave me hopes that the show could revive itself.

It has not.

If anything it has fallen so far below the line it's not even worth pissing on. The shark didn't even bother to jump, it took one look at the show and went "fuck it," and swam back out to see, leaving the jumper looking like a jackass, much like Nip/tuck leaves it's audience looking.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

technically the shark is not the one doing the jumping. it's the show that jumps over the shark.

Rodimus Prime said...

I know smart ass, that's why I said the jumper looked like a jackass;)