Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't Laugh While You're Being Converted to Christianity

My friend lovey and I grew up in the mid-west, and we were exposed to these things some of you may know and some may not, but they're called Jack Chick tracts, which are tiny comic books depicting all manners of sinful behaviors and the redemption of the people who commit them. The purpose of a Jack Chick tract is to convert those who read them (and who aren't already Christian) in a hilariously bad way. If I were Christian I'd be embarrassed for the extremely bad writing and drawing.

Having just rediscovered these wonderful time wasters I'm going to link to one that's pure gold. It's about a hard brotha with a fro, who has to choose between shutting down another jive turkey who's messing around on his turf, or giving himself over to Jesus as his grandmamma wants him to do so badly. I would put them here but I don't want to get sued, seeing as the damn things are copyrighted, so I'll just link to it.

Don't say I never gave you any enjoyment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leroy Brown... Jive Turkey... White !@%*

Love it!