Monday, February 11, 2008

Ferengi Rule of Acuisition # 18*

"A day without profit is a day wasted."*

Today was the first day not by my own hand that I didn't work:( I guess I shouldn't feel so bad, I've had a great streak of luck and there's still the rest of the week to look forward to, as well as the fact that the writer's strike looks to be seriously coming to an end, but I've gotten used to working again. I even woke up before 8am today! Got to the gym hella earlier.

I can't really complain, I had a really good run there for a while so maybe it's time for a break or something. We'll see what happens with the next few days. I certainly hope I get back on the horse.

* I know the official rule is "A Ferengi without profit isn't a Ferengi at all," but that doesn't make much sense now does it? Especially considering I'm not a Ferengi.


No comments: